At Clare Connolly Property Consultants, we value your property just as much as you do. Let us help you look after your investment. Outlined below are the steps involved in our Letting Process.
- One of our experienced negotiators will call to your property to assess the market rent and make any necessary recommendations in order to maximise your rental income.
- Your property will be advertised and marketed through a number of different portals including our own website, www.daft.ie, and MyHome.ie. and a ‘To Let’ sign will be placed outside the property.
- If required, a BER Assessment can be carried out by our Assessor where this is not in place.
- Viewings of your property will be arranged. We appreciate that they have to fit in with a client’s lifestyle. With this in mind, viewings are conducted outside normal working hours and at weekends where appropriate.
- Comprehensive vetting of tenants will include both verbal and written Landlord and Employer checks, recent Bank statements or pay slips as evidence of proof of funds and also photographic id.
- Both holding deposit and one month rent in advance are secured.
- The Lease Agreement is drawn up with your input and full inventory of property contents is prepared.
- Utility readings are recorded, and transferred to new tenant(s) name.
- A standing order is prepared to allow the rental payment to be transferred from the tenant’s account to the Landlord’s account.
- Tenants are registered with the PRTB (Private Residential Tenancies Board).
- A copy of all documents will be posted to you for your files.
- We will keep you informed of all relevant and up to date property legislation.
Our management services commence on the day the tenant moves into the property. Each client will have slightly different requirements, our services are thus tailored to meet your needs. They will typically include the following:
- Rent is monitored and lodged to your designated account within maximum 48 hours of receipt less expenses.
- You will receive monthly account statements via email, and annual reports for your end of year tax returns.
- We act as a Tax Collection Agent for our non-resident Landlords.
- Inspections are carried out every three months. Photographs and a signed report will be emailed to you post inspection with any necessary recommendations.
- Fully qualified maintenance teams across all trades are on hand to provide a speedy service to resolve issues as they arise.
- Act as the point of contact for tenants in relation to all repairs and maintenance and arrange as necessary for:
- Repairs/replacement of damaged items- Maintenance of essential items and services
- Window cleaning
- Internal cleaning
- Grounds maintenance
- BER assessor
- Any other items
Advertising on our Website
Here are a couple of examples of how we advertise your property on our website