The legislative demands on landlords are such that having a trusted agent to keep on top of legal requirements gives tremendous peace of mind. We use tried and tested professionals including plumbers, electricians, locksmiths and general maintenance services to carry out a variety of works to the highest standard at all stages throughout the year, including emergency call-outs. Our landlords, many with whom we have had long-standing relationships, mainly comprise individual private landlords and numerous overseas clients. One of our key aims is to ensure that we keep all lines of communication open as we feel this is paramount to ensure good property management but more importantly to maintaining a good relationship with you, our client and your tenant. The Management Service for our Landlords would typically include the following:
- Rent is monitored and lodged to your designated account within maximum 48 hours of receipt less any expenses incurred.
- You will receive monthly account statements via email, and annual reports for your end of year tax returns.
- Inspections are carried out every four months. Photographs and a signed report will be emailed to you post inspection with any necessary recommendations.
- Fully qualified maintenance teams across all trades are on hand to provide a speedy service to resolve issues as they arise.
- Act as the point of contact for tenants in relation to all repairs and maintenance and arrange as necessary for:
- Repairs/replacement of damaged items- Maintenance of essential items and services
- Window cleaning
- Internal cleaning
- Grounds maintenance
- BER assessor
- Any other items
- Out of hours, we have a dedicated team of emergency contractors on call, including on weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Any changes or updates in legislation will be highlighted, and these will be implemented as appropriate and in conjunction with you.
End of Tenancy
At The termination of the tenancy
- Retrieve the keys from the tenant
- Note the readings on the gas/electricity/water/utility meters.
- Carry out an inspection of the property (noting any visible changes from the initial condition). Photograph the interior and exterior of the property.
- Check the inventory of the contents of the property.
- Invite tenant to include their observations on the inventory/condition of the property/the readings from the utility meters.
- Assess the extent of repairs/maintenance work necessary and advise client accordingly.
- We will mediate between you the landlord and the tenant in order to agree the deposit release amicably. The deposit will be released on agreement by both parties.