(effective as of 13th January 2021)
Viewings by the public of properties for sale permitted by appointment only where:
- The property has gone sale agreed and contracts for sale drafted.
- Viewings by one party of two people from the same household are only permitted.
- Properties must be unoccupied at the time of viewing.
Valuers and Surveyors required to progress the sale are permitted where:
- Properties are sale agreed.
- Contract for sale signed subject to conditions.
- Valuations required by banks or solicitors pertaining to essential services.
- Emergency circumstances. Properties must be unoccupied at the time of appointment.